Thursday, October 27, 2011

Why Google and Microsoft need to fear Siri

Sean McPartlin

Wow maybe there is something wrong with me? I think Siri is sort of useless. Google app did e very same thing and I currently get better results that I did with Siri. Oh well it does not impress me and I don't want to be that duchie guy barking at my phone as I walk/run around, it's bad enough when I do that to employees and co-workers, I don't need a little woman in my phone to boss around.

An intelligent personal assistant Siri is not. Get one and you'll learn the huge difference. I've used personal assistant services and they are frigging amazing. Don't insult those professionals with Siri.

8 hours ago Report abuse Permalink rate up rate down Reply

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More