Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Joining Google! « Peter Beverloo

Thank you everyone, I truly appreciate all the responses! :-) It’s definitely a very exciting change for me and I look forward very much to starting my job in London.

Jon, Dinu, LeRoy, I do intend to continue with the updates, they just have to change. While nothing is definite yet, there are a lot of people who like them and who have offered to help me finding a new way of making them.

Peter Gasston, I’d really like to meet you as well! Your post asking why there were no updates like this for WebKit was one of the reasons for me to start making them.

Aussiewebmaster, while I’m not planning to attend TNW, I will be around in Amsterdam. Feel free to mail/tweet if you’d like to meet up.

Lex, Met wat luchtbedden moeten we een heel eind komen, haha!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More