Wednesday, February 9, 2011

JVC GC-PX1 High-speed Camera and Compact 4k2k Concept


JVC Stunning new little High-Speed Camera GC-PX1 has on display today at CP+ 2011, and after spending some time playing with it I have to admit that I’m deeply in love and need to book a sample to review ASAP! Despite its “cheap” plastic the GC-PX1 is really impressive and its 300fps video mode, even in VGA is stunning! Another great little aspect about this camera is it’s surprisingly light body and easy do handle grip design.
Unfortunately only at the “Prototype” stage, JVC displayed a 4K2K version of its GC-PX1 and GY-HM100U that I would love to see made available to the public this year. To be far I don’t give a XXX about 3D but, what I want is to get a real compact 4K2K camera in my pocket… JVC please HURRY-UP!

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More