Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kajeet – The Cell Phone Service Made 4 Kids


When someone tells you that kids these days grow up too fast, believe it. It seems like only yesterday that I brought my little one home from the hospital and all of a sudden, she’s already asking me for a cell phone. Okay, it wasn’t yesterday, and she’s actually seven, but still it went by way to quickly.
Anyway, It would be ridiculous to trust a seven year old with a cell phone, right? Well, not anymore. Kajeet has come up with a phone service just right for your spoiled, um, I mean precious darlings. Kajeet offers a bunch of features that parents will love, like a pay as you go plan, with no contracts, tons of parental controls, call blocking, time manager and a GPS phone locator. It also has tons of stuff your kids will love, like talk, text, pix and play and with the really cool phones they have to choose from, maybe a cell phone for a little one can actually be a win-win.

I look at it this way, if I get her a phone now, while she’s still to little to remember anyones phone number, I save the aggravation of waiting until she’s a teenager. Kajeets plans include talk and text and start for as little as $4.99 a month. The plan includes access to all online parental controls and use of the Kajeet Navigator which contains a wide variety of kid friendly content. Hopefully my status as “coolest mom on earth” will last long enough to get me through her wanting to dye her hair blue

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More