Sunday, September 12, 2010

Barnes and Noble to make the Android application eReader very quickly

Well, well what are we here? I just received an email from Barnes and Noble asking me(for a limited time only) start my collection eReader for free b...

sep 12, 2010

Well, well  what are we here? I just received an email from Barnes and Noble asking me(for a limited time only) start my collection eReader for free by downloading them from the collection of several classic books. This, of course, is nothing new in itself, but to scroll down to the bottom of the email, I confirmed what was suspected for several weeks: Barnes and Noble will soon release about eReader for Android platform.
It seems that I was right when he said, summer 2010 will be known as the year of application eReader. Barnes and Noble eReader application will be joining the recently released  Amazon Kindle   Borders  and  Kobo  Applications eReader that all were issued within the past few weeks.
I for one am very excited about the prospect of having any type of eBook I could want right on my Android device. Where I think this will really use Android users in the future when 10 Android pills have hit the market en masse. I know that its enough to keep me on pills, rather than spring or Kindle Nook.
readers, youre as excited as I am a lot of options now available for Android? Let us know in the comments.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More